ANSI Class 3 Safety Heavyweight Parka. J799S
Port Authority® ANSI 107 Class 3 Safety Heavyweight Parka
Built for warmth and high visibility, this parka can be zipped over our Down Jacket (J323, sold separately) for increased weather protection.
- 100% polyester shell with water-resistant finish
- 100% polyester quilted lining
- 6-ounce polyfill insulation (body), 4-ounce polyfill insulation (sleeves)
- Fabric waterproof rating: 8000MM (shell)
- Fully seam-sealed
- Adjustable, snap-removable hood
- Durable, reflective 2-inch tape meets ANSI 107 requirements and provides 360-degree visibility on body and sleeves
- Full-length interior and exterior storm flaps with snap closure
- Waterproof zippered pockets
- Two lower front bellowed pockets with flaps and snap closures
- Molded center front two-way zipper
- Elastic cuffs and molded tabs with adjustable hook and loop closures
- Interior pocket
- Adjustable drawcord waist and hem
- Port Pocket™ for easy embroidery access
- This garment must be fully zipped to be in compliance with ANSI/ISEA 107 standards
You May Also Like
Every effort is made to ensure that pictured fabric colors in our online store are as close as possible to the actual fabric color, this cannot be guaranteed. When exact color match is required, an actual color sample should be purchased. Pictures shown are as accurate as possible, but due to variations in viewer monitor settings (color, brightness, contrast setting), colors may vary from actual items.
Country of Origin: Imported, Unless Otherwise Noted.