HS5128 Black Long Sleeve Special OPS Polo
Black Long Sleeve Special OPS Polo
Fabric: 7 oz. Per Square Yard, 11.6 oz. Per Linear Yard
Blend: 63% Cotton/37% Polyester
Features: * Two Reinforced Concealed Mic Pockets at Dropped Shoulder Seams to Allow for Better Line-of-Sight When Talking into Radio Mic
* Dri-Balance® Technology Gives Superior Breathability and Absorption Keeping Wearer Dry in All Activities.
* Plated Knit Jersey (Cotton) Face and Mesh (Polyester) Back for Superior Color Retention
* Reinforced Mic Loop at the Base of the Placket
* Raglan Sleeve Seams and Neck are Reinforced with Twill Tape
* Double-Layer Locker Sweat Patch on the Center Back at the Neck
* Heat-Seal Transfer Neck Label Eliminates Tag Irritation
* Long and Short Sleeve Option
Interlining: Medium Weight Interlining Used on Front Placket and Mic Loop at Base of Placket
Silhouette: Raglan Sleeve Combined with Straight Side Panels for an Athletic, Technical Look with Superior Freedom of Movement
Care: Home Wash
Closure: Interlined Three-Button Front Placket
Collar: Dyed-to-Match Rib-Knit, No-Curl Collar with Collar Stays
Cuff: Double-Needle Cuff and Bottom Hem
Every effort is made to ensure that pictured fabric colors in our online store are as close as possible to the actual fabric color, this cannot be guaranteed. When exact color match is required, an actual color sample should be purchased. Pictures shown are as accurate as possible, but due to variations in viewer monitor settings (color, brightness, contrast setting), colors may vary from actual items.
Country of Origin: Imported, Unless Otherwise Noted.