IQ Series® Women's Navy Mobility Coverall
Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 8.5 calories/cm²
Mobility sleeve pleat › Two-way, concealed, Nomex® tape, brass, break-away zipper › Concealed snap at top of zipper and at neck › One-piece, top-stitched, lay-flat collar › Snap closure on sleeve cuff › Full elastic back waist › Two front swing pockets › Two patch chest pockets with flaps and concealed snap closure › Two patch hip pockets › Left sleeve pocket › Side vent openings with snap closure › Large patch pocket on left leg
iQ Evolv® Flame-resistant, 5.5 oz. (185 g/m²) 50% Aramid/ 25% Lyocell/ 25% Modacrylic.
Industrial Laundry or Home Wash.
* Mobility sleeve pleat.
* Improved fit in lower torso.
* Lightweight fabric with CAT2 protection.
* Two-way, concealed Nomex® tape, brass, break-away zipper.
* Concealed snap at top of zipper and at neck.
- Lay-flat collar.
* Snap closure on cuff.
* Full elastic waist back.
- Two front swing pockets, two patch chest pockets with flaps and concealed snap closure, two patch hip pockets, left sleeve pocket, one patch pocket on leg.
* Side vent openings with snap closure.
* This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition.
Arc Rating ATPV 8.5 calories/cm².